Genius Hour Blog - Post #2
Hello,
It is week two and I have now decided on a genius hour topic. The topic I choose is a morning yoga routine every week day for six weeks. As I made my final decision about my genius hour topic I began to reflect on how my own mindset and goals can/will impact my thinking in the classroom and will be a positive learning experience for me. This week I learned a lot about genius hour and different websites to use that will be effective teaching tools for both me and my students. These apps will help me be more efficient and effective in the classroom.
This week I had a little bit of trouble multi-tasking. We reviewed a lot of different sites, apps, and programs that will be helpful for me in the classroom. However, I found that it was almost information overload. I think that my genius hour will help with this, it will help me focus and become a better student. As of right now I do not have any question, however, if any do arise I will look on the Sakai site or email our professor to clarify.
Before next genius hour I need to complete my google slides document and continue to set goals and work towards completing my genius hour on a daily basis. In regard to the rest of the class, I will continue to complete weekly badges and work on my genius hour.
It is week two and I have now decided on a genius hour topic. The topic I choose is a morning yoga routine every week day for six weeks. As I made my final decision about my genius hour topic I began to reflect on how my own mindset and goals can/will impact my thinking in the classroom and will be a positive learning experience for me. This week I learned a lot about genius hour and different websites to use that will be effective teaching tools for both me and my students. These apps will help me be more efficient and effective in the classroom.
This week I had a little bit of trouble multi-tasking. We reviewed a lot of different sites, apps, and programs that will be helpful for me in the classroom. However, I found that it was almost information overload. I think that my genius hour will help with this, it will help me focus and become a better student. As of right now I do not have any question, however, if any do arise I will look on the Sakai site or email our professor to clarify.
Before next genius hour I need to complete my google slides document and continue to set goals and work towards completing my genius hour on a daily basis. In regard to the rest of the class, I will continue to complete weekly badges and work on my genius hour.
Comments
Post a Comment